- How to help children with special educational needs
- Physical breaks
- SEND Social Partners
- SEND Conversations Partners
- SEND Home Learning Pack
General Activities for All
Support for Parents
- Support during lockdown – tips for parents
- Mental Health and Well-Being factsheet
- Mental Health and Well-Being services
- If you need to talk to someone
- Code of Conduct for Zoom Lessons
Information for Parents
Newham Learning is a dynamic group of local-authority primary schools in the London Borough of Newham. Newham Learning Online is a collection of educational videos that have been put together and designed to support children’s learning across the curriculum, through giving clear and bite sized instruction about the concepts and ideas which can be found in each of our school curriculums.
They are great to use in our classrooms but will be especially helpful to support children’s home learning, either in the event of further lockdowns or in the case of pupils who cannot return to school. By clicking on the link, you will be able to access a range of videos on Newham Learning’s YouTube page.